- Fill out application and send with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employees who have at least six months in their current positions may apply by contacting their current supervisor who will contact Human Resources.
- Qualified candidates meeting the minimum requirements must also have the ability to speak, read, write and understand the English language. They must also be able to perform the essential job functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- South Coast Post Acute strives to maintain a culturally competent work force and specifically attempts to recruit bilingual staff.
- *Refer to H.R. Policy HR 015 “Applicant Referral Program”